Utilities provide the processes with energy, such as steam, hot water, cooling and compressed air. Therefore the utilities are essential for a production plant. Over the years we have performed project with design and optimization of the following utilities:
- Steam systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Heat pumps
- Hot water systems
- Compressed air systems
Some important aspects in the design of utilities are:
- reliability of utilities, the equipment shall always be available;
- design capacity shall be sufficient at all operating conditions;
- energy consumption, utilities are responsible for a large part of the energy bill.
De Kleijn has a lot of experience in designing and optimizing utilities and pays a lot of attention to these aspects.
Issues we can help with:
- We think our utilities have the potential to run more efficient, but we don't know how.
- Our utilities have a capacity shortage. How can we increase the capacity?
- Our utilities give a lot of waste heat, while our processes have a high heat demand. Can we recover some heat?
Do you want to know more about the utility services of De Kleijn? Don't hesitate to contact us.
Physical properties refrigerant R22
Physical properties refrigerant R134a
Physical properties refrigerant R404a
Physical properties refrigerant R410a
Physical properties refrigerant R507a
Physical properties refrigerant R600a (Iso-butane)
Physical properties refrigerant R717 (Ammonia)
Physical properties refrigerant R744 (CO2)