De Kleijn Energy Consulting was founded by Bert de Kleijn in 1995. In the course of 14 years, he managed to build up a one-man business into a professional organization. De Kleijn Energy Consulting is not only known within the Netherlands but also far beyond. An important part of our work is done for companies in foreign countries. About 1/3 of the projects are executed for clients in foreign countries.
Due to his illness, Bert stopped working in 2008. In 2009, Bert transferred ownership of the company to Bram van As. Short after this, Bert passed away. Due to a growing number of engineering projects, we decided in 2013 to change the company name to De Kleijn Energy Consultants & Engineers.
- 1995 : Founding of De Kleijn Energy Consulting by Bert de Kleijn
- 2000 : Moving from Wijchen to a new building in Druten
- 2008 : Acquisition of the company by Bram van As
- 2009 : ISO 9001:2008 certification
- 2011 : Moving to larger office in Druten
- 2012 : Lounching website IndustrialHeatPumps.nl
- 2013 : Lounching website EnergyMonitoring.nl
- 2013 : Company name change to De Kleijn Energy Consultants & Engineers